The original core concept kept developing, game, visual novel etc. Declaring this would have aided in the creation of something. But the creation of comic’s and posters have gone with more of an advertisement of the original idea of the game.
Lester’s Group : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9lb1LjZUHU
Kirsty’s Group : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc7eNI3yLYo
Edison’s Group : https://vimeo.com/105233459
Hannes’s Group : http://vimeo.com/105234420
Andrea’s Group : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QkVCA0lnm4
Luke’s Group : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lELd4UK05tE
Ezra & Marty’s Group : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AekXnQtSsE0&list=UUNn7uqeNzRqIe9h_lqxiZsQ
The Project itself had an interesting idea that I wanted to get involved in and I actually liked the fact it was so open. That also ended up being a large problem as the group was incredibly lost and idea’s being communicated failed miserably. Communication could have been executed a lot more and this un-intently showed in the video Edison made.
Overall all the comment’s reflected this as the audience was just as lost as the group. But there was positive feedback towards the artwork created, and I agree that the video definitely could have included a lot more of this.
So within being lost and we weren’t really creating or making anything new. and getting feedback on this issue we started creating things, and poster idea’s began to be made which lead to a Comic telling the story of Scarlet one the character I created towards the story, The response from this was positive and it was suggested on how i can make my piece of the larger idea, a TransMedia project. This was shown with gif’s and snippets of the comic being released in our social media sites created for Dream Catcher. After finishing the comic it then turned to attempting to create some AR with the logo, and a 3D model, this failed miserably and was abandoned. But from this i got some basic knowledge in Maya and in creating AR which i would like to explore further.
Finished all my work on wednesday and was prepared to help with the 2min movie but the Communication was lacking. So i started playing around with the Animation feature in Photoshop and created a short animation. This was a good learning process and Im thinking I may do something similar for the next studio project.
If i was to do this project again, I would definitely find people’s skills and what there interested in as this would give them a drive to be more focused in the project. Would also narrow down all the idea’s from the wider project. As a TransMedia Project it was pretty unsuccessful, the story was lost, so creating a story didn’t quite happen. I feel the video in no way showed what we created, a group influence would have allowed more of a dynamic as the video shows a tunnel vision project. Such a bad rant but it ain’t all bad because I learn’t some things
short animation, speed up….
Finished Comic Book Design, 3 Page Spread
After talking to G, about how my piece of the whole transmedia project could be classified as actual transmedia, so i have decided to create some Giffs that will be released before the actual comic is finished.
Comic Book, Work in Progress related to the dream Interview.
Brain Stroming for Comic book,
Moved from characters, and are focusing on making things. for the final presentation :)
Drawing idea from Interview